Marathon Brian or Brian Adkins (pictured below), a Chicago-bases road racer, marathoner, endurance athlete, writer, and independed scholar, “tagged” me and 10 others with a series of questions and a mandate to do the same with 11 others.
1) Post these rules.
2) You must post 11 random things about yourself.
3) Answer the questions set for you in their post.
4) Create 11 new questions for the people you tag to answer.
5) Go to their blog and tell them you’ve tagged them.
6) No stuff in the tagging section about “you are tagged if you are reading this.” You legitimately have to tag 11 people.
11 Random Things about Philip Ciccarello:
- I was born in Charlottesville, Virginia
- Ran my first race at the age of 12 (Virginia 10 Miler)
- Avid Snowboarder
- Dislike Mayonnaise
- Avoid running on treadmills
- Narrowly avoided dying in a car crash at the age of 15 (was not driving)
- Home-schooled for just the 7th grade
- Grew up on an Apple Orchard Farm
- Met my wife at Sweet Briar College (all girls school)
- Gave up running with music in 2006
- Built a working telephone at the age of 10
Marathon Brian’s Questions to Philip Ciccarello
- Favorite event? Our 2009 Wedding in Bermuda
- What’s your favorite Ryan Gosling movie? Drive 2011
- What’s your favorite post-race celebration food? Protein shake or a big juicy turkey burger with fries
- Who manufactures your favorite race day shirt or singlet? Rarely wear a shirt on race day – when I do it’s random
- What’s your second favorite Ryan Gosling movie? Fracture 2007
- Gatorade or Powerade? Gatorade..preferably, water
- Favorite newspaper? Financial Times
- You’ve just won a race/event, what’s your initial action or reaction? Smile for the camera…turn around and cheer for 2nd and 3rd place
- Would you rather be taller or smarter? Smarter; you could design a formula to enhance your height
- Which historical figure would you like to have a 2-hour dinner with? Thomas Jefferson
- Favorite holiday? The first day of Spring (not a holiday)
Philip’s Questions to the Tagged:
- Preferred running shoes?
- Ranch or blue cheese?
- What’s your favorite Samuel L. Jackson movie?
- Would you rather be able to fly or breath under water?
- Favorite fruit?
- If you could change one world problem, what would it be?
- If you had 10 hours to live, what would you do?
- Seafood or land meat?
- Best thing about living in the United States?
- What gets you of of bed in the morning (not the alarm)?
- Favorite Superhero?
Philip’s Tagged People: